Media Results is looking for an experienced, hard-working paid search specialist to join our digital marketing team. We specialize in the automotive industry with close to 100 dealerships on our client list.
As a member of our growing digital marketing team, you will be responsible for the successful creation, execution, and reporting of paid search, pre-roll, and display advertising campaigns.
At Media Results we know that happy employees are productive employees! That’s why we embrace a laid-back working environment of well-paid, passionate and talented people in t-shirts and jeans who love to create and measure online success!
If you have successful case study experience in digital marketing and are looking for a cool place to work, grow, and have some fun, come join our team!
- Plan and execute PPC, retargeting, and video campaign strategies for automotive clients, including but not limited to account setup, organization, and optimization
- Plan and execute social media campaigns
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance
- Conduct frequent reporting and evaluation across paid programs to evaluate overall effectiveness toward goals, identify areas of opportunity, and optimize based on results, including cost per lead in various channels
- Execute retargeting and video campaigns
- Work with the creative and content teams to create landing pages and perform routine website maintenance to achieve optimal success and to better serve overall digital strategy
- Identify new case studies and other marketing materials
- Use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to monitor web traffic while generating weekly reports with linked AdWords and social media accounts
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
Google-certified in Search, Display, Video, and Mobile
- Strong knowledge of the automotive business & PPC strategy
- Expert knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, AdWords, and PPC best practices
- Ability to use all Google products (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar)
- Familiar with industry-standard PPC management software such as Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills (written and verbal) are essential
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Reliable, positive, team player
- Bachelor’s degree
What we offer:
- Excellent pay
- Health Insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Life-balanced work week: 9-5 Mon.-Fri. (some overtime required)
- Career advancement
- Vacation time
- 401(k) safe harbor/profit sharing plans
- Paid holidays